- OPC will be formed as a Private Limited Company.
- The member of the OPC shall nominate a Nominee, who in the event of death or disability of the subscriber shall assume his position.
- The member of the OPC will have the right to change the nominee at any time.
- One person can form only One (1) OPC and only by a person who is an Indian citizen and resident.
- Less legal provisions to be complied.
- Tax benefits
- Easy loans from banks
- Limited liability exposure
- Personal assets of shareholders will not be risked
- PAN cards of all directors
- Address proofs of all the directors
- PAN cards of nominee
- Address proofs of nominee
- Passport size photo of directors
- Copy of Building Tax Receipt to setup registered office
- NOC from the registered owner of the building to setup registered office.
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Telephone bill (Business Place)