The procedure for Incorporation of a Company with Foreign National is similar to that of an incorporation of a private limited company with Indian Directors and Indian Shareholders with an additional requirement of Notarization of foreign identity proof address proof and other documents of foreign origin. The investments made by the foreign national shall be subject to FDI Policy issued by RBI and they can be divided in two broad categories. That is through Automatic route or Government approval route.
The automatic route requires no requirement of any prior regulatory approval for investment in equity shares of an Indian business. In such a case intimation shall be made to RBI within 30 days of allotment of shares to foreign investors or receipt of foreign investment money. Foreign Direct Investment of upto 100% is allowed under the automatic route in most activities/sectors in India. Foreign Direct Investment of upto 100% is allowed under the automatic route in most activities/sectors in India.
REGISTRATION MADE SIMPLE
- Obtain DIN and DSC of the Directors (At least One resident Indian Director).
- Apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name).
- Preparation of MOA and AOA electronically through Spice e-forms.
- Documents submission (in e form Spice which allots DIN to directors)
- Receive Certificate of incorporation and Pan.
- PAN cards of all directors
- Address proofs of all the directors
- Passport size photo of directors
- Copy of Building Tax Receipt to setup registered office
- NOC from the registered owner of the building to setup registered office.
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Telephone bill (Business Place)
(All documents of foreign national shall be notarized)