In order to fast track the allotment of PAN the Union government has introduced Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) based application procedure.
By on 13-11-2018
NOW YOU CAN GET YOUR PAN CARD IN 48 HOURS
In order to fast track the allotment of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN), the Union government has introduced Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) based application procedure.
“Under the new process PAN and TAN will be allotted within one day after completion of valid on-line application.,” a Finance Ministry release stated.
“The procedure has been introduced on the portals of PAN service providers M/s NSDL eGov and M/s UTIITSL,” it added.
“Similarly, a new Aadhaar e-Signature based application process for Individual PAN applicants has been made available on the portals of PAN service providers M/s NSDL eGov,” the ministry informed.
“Introduction of Aadhaar based e-Signature through M/s NSDL eGov in PAN application not only ensures paperless hassle free PAN application process but also seeding of Aadhaar in PAN which will curb the problem of duplicate PAN to a great extent,” it added.
The URL links for the applications are available in ‘important links’ on the homepage of the departmental website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- LLP ANNUAL FILING
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES