Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) would like to reach you with the declaration of National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018
By on 24-11-2018
NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARDS 2018
REQUEST FOR NOMINATION:
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) would like to reach you with the declaration of National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018.
This Award aims to recognise and honour outstanding first generation entrepreneurs below the age of 40 years and their ecosystem builders for their outstanding contribution in the field of entrepreneurship development.
Nominations can come for the enterprises across three different levels of initial investment i.e. ₹1 Lakh, ₹ 10 Lakh and ₹1 Crore. A total of 43 Awards have been carefully considered from across the sectors, geographies and socio-economic categories.
The Awardees will be presented a Trophy, Certificate and a Cash Prize of ₹5 Lakh to ₹10 Lakh, in a high profile Award Ceremony in the end of December 2018. A brief note on NEA in English and Hindi language is attached herewith.
This Ministry urges you to spread this message and also nominate outstanding entrepreneurs and dedicated organizations and mentors contributing to the promotion of entrepreneurship in your area. Call for nomination to open on www.neas.gov.in from 17.10.2018 to 16.11.2018. Please visit this website to nominate deserving candidates.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- LLP ANNUAL FILING
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES