LLP is REQUIRED to file LLP Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and LLP Form 11 (Annual Return) annually.
By on 12-11-2018
LLP ANNUAL FILING
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE FILED BY A LLP ANNUALLY
LLP is REQUIRED to file LLP Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and LLP Form 11 (Annual Return) annually. The ‘Annual Return’ is required to be filed within 60 days of close of the financial year and ‘Statement of Accounts & Solvency’ shall be filed within 30 days from the end of six months of the financial year to which it relates. Every LLP has to maintain uniform financial year ending on 31st March of a year.
HOW TO DO THE FILING:
LLPs can do e-Filing in following ways: -
The Designated partner (DP) (in case of LLP) or authorised representative (AR) (in case of Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP)) can upload the e-Forms on the LLP portal (after registering oneself as a user of the portal) at his convenience from his office/ home.
“STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS AND SOLVENCY”
Every LLP is REQUIRED to file ‘Statement of Accounts & Solvency’ in prescribed LLP Form 8 which contains a declaration on the state of solvency of the LLP by the designated partners and also information related to statement of assets and liabilities and statement of income and expenditure of the LLP. This form has to be filed by the LLP on an annual basis.
In case LLP has been incorporated on or after 1st October of FINANCIAL year, then LLP can close its first financial year either on the coming or next 31st March i.e. LLP files its first financial year details for 18 months.
WHEN THE DETAILS OF DP OR PARTNERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE UPDATED THROUGH SCREEN FOR ‘VERIFYING PARTNER’S DETAIL’?
In case total number of designated partners (DP) and partners as on 31st March of the financial year for which return is being filed exceeds two hundred, details are REQUIRED to be updated through the screen. These details are REQUIRED to be provided in the screen before filling eForm 11. Once the details are updated on the LLP portal, a service request number (SRN) shall be generated by the system and the same is to be mentioned at the time of filing of form 11. Also note that filing of form 11 shall not be allowed in case there is any other eForm 11 pending for payment of fee or any other eForm 11 is under processing or already approved in respect of the SRN.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES
- SALES TAX REGISTRATION