Getting a CIBIL credit score online is a simple process. You can logon to Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL) website (www.CIBIL.com).
By on 13-11-2018
HOW TO GET YOUR CIBIL SCORE?
- The process of obtaining your CIBIL score:
Getting a CIBIL credit score online is a simple process. You can logon to Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL) website (www.CIBIL.com). As soon you log on to the CIBIL website, you will find a Know Your Score tab. Go to the “Click here” button for your personalized credit score from CIBIL. Here on, you need to follow the step-by-step method mentioned below:
The first step is to fill an online form. You will have to mention details like name, date of birth, address, phone number, income, identity proof and address and also loans taken by you in the past.
After you fill the online form, you will be taken to page where you will be given the options to make payment. You need to make a payment of Rs 470 using your either options such as your credit card, debit card or a net banking facility.
Once you receive a payment confirmation, you will be guided to a page where you will to have fill in authentication details.
This step involves answering a minimum of three questions of the five questions asked. These questions will be based on your credit history like credit cards held and loans that you are currently servicing or have cleared in the recent past.
After a successful authentication, your personalised credit report and score will be emailed to you on the same day by CIBIL.
In case you fail the online authentication questions do not worry, you can still obtain your CIBIL score and CIBIL report. You will have to upload the soft copy of the application for CIBIL report generated on line with the CIBIL transaction ID along with a soft copy of your ID and address proof to KYC upload on CIBIL.com ( http://www.CIBIL.com/kyc-document-upload/ ). Upon verification of the same, CIBIL you a physical copy of your CIBIL report to your address.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- LLP ANNUAL FILING
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES