Creating an effective social media policy can help you and your employees interact with customers online while ensuring that your business' image is being protected.
By on 14-11-2018
FRAMING SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY FOR YOUR COMPANY
As an entrepreneur, you know that one of your business' most valuable assets is its reputation. Creating an effective social media policy can help you and your employees interact with customers online while ensuring that your business' image is being protected.
DOES EVERY BUSINESS NEED A SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY?
Even if your business does not have a corporate social media presence, taking the time to draft a social media policy gives you an opportunity to identify and avoid potential problems before they occur. It can also help you communicate your expectations regarding the use of social media tools to your employees.
WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY?
- Guidelines for using different forms of social media (blogs, videos, forums, etc.)
- Information to help your employees protect confidential business and customer information
- Strategies for interacting with customers and resolving issues through social media channels
- Information concerning employees' personal social media use (for example, are you comfortable with employees speaking on behalf of your business through their own personal accounts?)
- Policy on personal social media use during work hours.
Once you have written and shared your social media policy with your employees, don't just leave it sitting on a shelf! Since the landscape of social media is always changing, it will be important to review your policy on a regular basis. An annual or semi-annual review is also a good time to revisit the policy with your employees and ask them for their feedback, questions, and recommendations
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- LLP ANNUAL FILING
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES