An electronic signature is essentially something in electronic form which: (a) is incorporated in an electronic communication or electronic data; (b) purports to be being used to establish the authenticity and/or the integrity of that communication or data.
By on 12-11-2018
DIGITAL SIGNATURE FROM IDEOS STARTUP SERVICES LLP
An electronic signature is essentially something in electronic form which: (a) is incorporated in an electronic communication or electronic data; and (b) purports to be being used to establish the authenticity and/or the integrity of that communication or data.
A digital signature is a particular type of electronic signature. Digital signatures rely on a form of encryption (known as asymmetric cryptography) to authenticate messages. In this type of encryption two 'keys' are used: (i) the private key, which is known only to the signatory and is used to create the digital signature and change the message into encrypted form; and (ii) the public key, which is used by a relying party to verify the digital signature and decrypt the message.
COMMON USES OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES:
Electronic signatures have a variety of uses, and common ones (for example) relate to their use in e-government and on-line banking. e-government applications, often through the use of an electronic ID card, which give users access to a range of public services. Equally personal e-banking is now extremely common, often based on simple forms of electronic signature (one-time passwords (OTPs) and tokens).
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN FIVE MINUTES
- DIGITAL MARKETING PORTAL MAHILA E-HAAT LAUNCHED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
- LLP ANNUAL FILING
- FORM DIR-3 KYC MANDATORY FOR ALL DIRECTORS WHO HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)
- AUDITING IN INDIA
- ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANIES
- DIGITAL INDIA TO TRANSFORM THE WAY INDIA WILL LIVE
- FAQ ON REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR STARTUPS
- GST REGISTRATION
- GST RETURNS FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR TAXPAYERS
- MAJOR AMENDMENTS IN INCOME TAX APPLICABLE FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR2018-19:
- PROVISIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ADVANCE TAX
- REQUIREMENT FOR OBTAINING PAN CARD U/S 139A OF IT ACT, 1961 EASED FOR CORPORATE ASSESSEES
- SALES TAX REGISTRATION