UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION (MSME REGISTRATION)
Udyog Aadhar is concerned with Micro, small and medium enterprises that are small and medium business organization that are categorized or defined in terms of their investment in Plant, equipment, and machinery.
- Udyog Aadhar comes under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Udyog Aadhar Registration is governed by MSME act, 2006
- Many state governments prefer enterprises which are registered under MSMED Act. Subsidy such as on power, taxes, and much more is offered by state governments. In most of the states, sales tax exemption is provided purchase preferences is given on goods produced. The enterprise may also relish excise exemption scheme and exemption from certain direct taxes in the initial years of your business.
- The validation of a Udyog Aadhar is for 5 years.
- Copy of Applicant’s Aadhaar card (OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with UIDAI.)
- Copy of Pan card of the applicant entity
- Bank details of the entity
- Details of employees