SEZ (SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE)
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) are the distinct geographical location that has separate economic laws that are more liberal as compared to Country’s domestic economic laws. SEZ law was introduced in order to provide a single window clearance on matters relating to central as well as State Government.
Main objectives of the SEZ Act are:
- Generation of additional economic activity
- Promotion of exports of goods and services
- Promotion of investment from domestic and foreign sources
- Creation of employment opportunities.
- Development of infrastructure facilities
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITED FOR SEZ REGISTRATION
- An Application Form (Form f)
- Consent from the SEZ Developer
- Affidavit by applicant in a stamp paper of Rs. 100 (Rupees Hundred)
- Detailed Project Report
- Importer Exporter Code Certificate
- Income Tax Returns of the Firm
- Income Tax Returns of the Partners
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN of the Firm
- PAN and Address proof of all the partners
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) drawn in the favor of PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER PAYABLE AT COCHIN
- Previous Balance sheet, Profit and Loss accounts and accounts of the firm
- Cancelled Cheque Leaf
- Photo of all Partners
- MOA, AOA, Deed if any.